Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sveta Bout Performance Gown

Recently I had the pleasure of making a dress for my friend and very talented performer Sveta Bout. She knew she wanted something long sleeve, to the floor and made of black velvet. I whipped up a sketch, she approved and I got to work.
I found some really great drippy stretch black velvet up in the garment district that I thought once finished would give the dress a fabulous sultry feel... it did.
I added a long waist tie which added to the shape of the dress and complimented her figure so well. I'm so please with the outcome, Sveta looked and sounded so beautiful. She gave me a shout out midway through her performance after which I received many nice compliments from other fans.
You all should check her music out, she is a true talent. www.svetabout.com
Photo courtesy of Svetabout.com

1 comment:

Short Fashion Stories said...

what a beautiful dress! my brother's friends with Sveta, he just saw her performance the other night. this really suits her style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...